Dragonfly Bracelet - Leather Strap, Recycled Cork
Brand Olive Bites
This dragonfly bracelet is fabricated with a recycled wine cork, leather and recycled steel- it will bring a little bit of dragonfly magic to the wearer's wrist!
- Ethically sourced bison leather in black, brown or tan
- Measures a bracelet that fits you or use our size chart (pic 5)
- Recycled cork is approx 1", hardware is industrial
- Dragonfly bracelet cork is sealed with a glass-like resin to last forever
- Metal storage tin and gift bag makes a perfect gift
This upcycled jewelry is fabricated with recycled cork and a recycled steel auto part. Cork is the bark of the cork oak tree. My cork is grown in managed forests in Portugal and Spain (and recycled from NJ bars) where the bark is carefully harvested, once every nine years, in a centuries-old tradition with hand tools and without fertilizers or pesticides; a process that ensures the forests will remain undamaged!
My jewelry designs are © October 2007 2013
See all my cork makings HERE
NOTE - ADD YOU BRACELET SIZE AND LEATHER COLOR CHOICE AFTER ADDING ITEM TO CART.